Here at Appleton Creative we believe exercising at work is a great way to stay fit, increase energy levels, clear your thoughts, and relieve stress. Small levels of physical activity around the office offer many benefits while avoiding the sweat and exhaustion associated with more strenuous exercises. The following are a five fitness tips our team enjoys:
- Using fitness balls for chairs. During each of our daily meetings we sit on fitness balls and work on our balance and core exercises. We find it entertaining and an easy way to boost productivity.
- Taking the stairs. When greeting clients or going to retrieve the mail, we use the stairs as a small dose of cardio and lower body exercises.
- Walking laps around the circle driveway at lunch. One of the best cures for designers-block is going for a walk and taking in some fresh air. We enjoying walking a lap or two around our circle driveway to clear thoughts and refocus.
- Team building exercises outdoors. Whether it’s an Olympic race or maneuvering items around the lawn, we bond as a team and burn calories outdoors.
- Laughing at funny videos. Not only does laughter lower blood pressure and reduce certain stress hormones, it also works the diaphragm, abdominals, and respiratory system. We start our week watching the best videos from the web. We enjoy laughing because it improve alertness, creativity, and memory.
Stay happy, healthy and productive by incorporating fitness into your workplace. Appleton Creative is a award-winning, full-service advertising agency located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to provide marketing strategies through print, web, social media and video production – all in house. At Appleton, we want to learn about your business, empower your marketing team and be your creative resource. Your marketing goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or email@example.com.
Tags: exercise, fitness, productivity, workplace