Facebook is in the testing phases of adding the option to make a seven-second looping video your profile picture; this will also be a possibility for company pages. In trying to create more visually stimulating content for digital users, video is a great trend that many businesses should hop on. If Facebook thinks video is so attention grabbing that it’s looking to change a standard picture to a video, then it must be a big deal.
Video is an important tool for businesses to attract customers and motivate them with their originality. Watching instead of reading can stimulate a different part of the brain and demonstrate a more obvious sense of creativity. Businesses demonstrating their talents and vision through video shows (rather than tells) customers exactly what they do while displaying company culture and brand personality that might not be as present through text.
Tips on Incorporating Video into Your Business
Video is a great tool because it is easily shareable by consumers. Shareability gets the company name out faster and raises awareness of your brand and services. Also, pages with video are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google search results.
- Add video content to your company’s blog throughout marketing campaigns
- Advertise products and services in an engaging way by showing your product details
- Have video clips of events your company takes part in
- Post relevant webinars or seminars that engage clients and consumers
Facts About Video
Eighty percent of viewers recall a video they have seen in the past 30 days. The facts back up that videos are a great addition for any business to strengthen marketing and attract attention.
- An eye-mapping study of search engine results pages showed that video results commanded more attention than other listings.
- 93% of marketers use videos in their campaigns
- 84% of companies use video for website marketing
- 82% of companies using videography in their marketing efforts confirm that it had a positive impact on their business
- 65% of video viewers watch more than ¾ of a video
Looking for an agency that can handle all video needs in-house? Appleton creates commericals, corporate and training videos and also produces marketing videos for websites. Appleton Creative is an award-winning, full-service video and film production studio located in Orlando, Florida. Appleton works with local, national and international clients to deliver compelling visual stories that speak to audiences in the most influential way — through their emotions. Your video and film production goals are worth a conversation: contact us at 407-246-0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.